Tony Benshoof, who missed a medal at the 2006 Turin Olympics by less than 0.20 seconds, will forgo an offseason training week in Europe next month to continue recovering from back surgery.Benshoof underwent surgery Dec. 26, with hopes of alleviating pain that plagued him for years. He was eligible to be among the dozen or so USA Luge athletes making the European trip, which starts Aug. 18 and will culminate with the International Luge Start Competition in Meransen, Italy.
The team's preseason camp in Lake Placid opens Sept. 14.
Knowledge giving Article! I appreciate you. I completely agree with you. If we talk about current scenario then it is must be update. I enjoyed reading. I would like to visit more for more queries.
ReplyDeleteI regularly read your blog and its very helpful for me.
ReplyDeleteVery excellent snap of the child you have taken.I hope it will help you a guide for other.The photo is really a mixture of some living and non living things which look so gorgeous.Thanks.I wait your feed back....
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic information for blog. I really love the way infomration presented in your post. I have added to you in my social bookmark…and i am w8ing ur next post.
ReplyDeleteThis is a good blog, it is encouraging to see people giving value
ReplyDeletethrough great post.Thanks
This is a good blog, it is encouraging to see people giving value
ReplyDeletethrough great post.Thanks
infinity downline business
ReplyDeleteinfinity downline business
infinity downline business
Terkadang memang kita yang tua ini gampang sekali melupakan yang seharusnya penting karena kita secara tidak sadar menganggap itu sebagai hal yang tidak penting ,,,
ReplyDeleteSemoga Tuhan memang maha pengampun, jadi kita masih diberi kesempatan lagi memperbaiki diri